Thursday 21 April 2016

Labour for Dinnington Don't Like Debate...

Today I noticed a Community page on Facebook called "Labour for Dinnington"... So, I asked a question of Labour for Dinnington regarding the green spaces in Dinnington, and asking them to explain to me why Rotherham Council were selling them off to property developers.  The reply I got was to delete my question and set the page so that I wouldn't be able to comment again.


Another resident and Council Tax payer asked them why they were deleting the comments from Dinnington residents... Guess what reply he got..? Yup, his comment was deleted also.


So, then a friend posted asking why they are deleting comments from residents and other people commented after him...



 At this point, my wife got involved and she posted a comment to "Labour for Dinnington"...


Again, there was no reply from "Labour for Dinnington" but they did delete my wife's comment and the comments of the others constituents.  It's not looking very good for debate at "Labour for Dinnington"... This time, however, they didn't set it so there could be no othe comments, my friend also posted again after realising he could still post...


A couple of minutes after this, when my wife realised she could still post, so she posted the original question I posed to them earlier along with one asking why they are deleting comments


Their oh so predictable reply was to delete all comments and disallow my wife and my friend the opportunity to comment again. 

So, this is what Labour for Dinnington think about the people who pay their Councillors allowances, they have nothing but utter disdain and contempt for US, the people of Dinnington. 

"Labour for Dinnington", but only if you dont ask them questions... "Labour for Dinnington" if you will do as your overlords tell you... "Labour for Dinnington" if you want Dinnington's green spaces sold... "Labour for Dinnington" if you want to carry on driving on pot-holed roads... "Labour for Dinnington" if you don't want to answer awkward questions... "Labour for Dinnington" if you want Councillors who neither live in, not care about, Dinnington... 

"Labour for Dinnington" don't like debate... 

No comments: